Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Southern Huntingdon Basketball Team!!!

Way to go girls! Great season for the "Rockets"
I didn't get to go to any of the games but I was following it in the Newspaper. I know Elaina Hummel...I was at the hospital with her Mom on the day she was born. What a basketball player she turned out to be. I do remember being at one of her first games ever...I think she was around 5 or so and some little boy was pushing her around...well that lasted one game I think!!! Anyway I know her family and have taken many photographs of them through the years... I can't wait to do Elaina's senior pictures this summer...along with her brothers Matt and Micheal...wow they are graduating college this spring...maybe Mom and Dad will let me do a family portrait...they are well past due!!! Again congratulations to the Lady Rockets.