Friday, March 27, 2009

The Bunnies are here!!!!!!







I have been busy with the Easter Special with my live bunnies...They are so cute...I have 4 this year. I get my bunnies from The Planthaber family. They are the best! There daughter Ariel is one of the best in the country for showing rabbits and is always winning awards at the county fair and through out Pennsylvania. This year I got a "Lionhead Bunny" ...I have never seen one before. He is so cute. Here are some of my favorite kids...well they are all my favorites. I love these sessions. We are going to give all the sessions fees for the Easter Special to the St. Jude's hospital. They are helping so many children and we wanted to help a little...every little bit helps right?? Thanks to Caden, Hunter,Kade,Sid,Carley,Madison, Kyler, Noah and Zach for being so gentle with the bunnies yesterday and today. I have a few more sessions Saturday and Tuesday and then it will be a wrap.